Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Shakira Safety Precautions

My girlfriend forced me to watch a Shakira video. It was not an entirely unpleasant experience. The music was passable and Shakira is smoking hot. I am not sure about the dancing though. She doesn't really dance as much as heave and undulate. She also has discovered an amazing means of locomotion that requires neither arms nor legs. It would be handy if she someday she became an amputee.

My guess is what she does is not dancing. She is so hot that every few minutes she has to stop, drop and roll to keep from bursting into flame.

2 comments:

Nairelev said...

The reason she jiggles like that, id do that the air around her doesn't ignite and immolate her. If she holds still for too long, the air molecules just can't take it anymore.

Unknown said...

My question is: what do you consider dancing?