Thursday, August 16, 2007

The Alien Monkey in my Mind

I attended a meeting in a room where someone was foolish enough to leave play-dough lying out where any crazy could use it. I did what anyone else would have done in my position: created an alien monkey. That reminds me, I haven't been to AngryAlien.com lately.

I think this sculpture came out better than my wasabi snowman but I had superior raw materials. Unfortunately from this camera angle you can't appreciate its long blond dreadlocks.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwww, it has your eyes.

Nairelev said...

You sir, are a genius...

When/where/how did you leanr to create such amazing art from squishy substances????

Chris said...

I've worked in Play-Dough since I was a child . . . .

After I get my starter kit from The Monster Makers you should commence to being very afraid!